Quellin (Carprofen) Rebate
Quellin is a chewable non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication for dogs.
$10 mail-in rebate back on a single dose purchase of (3) 30 count bottles.
$20 mail-in rebate back on purchases of 120-count bottles.
Quellin is now available on our online pharmacy. Contact the office to obtain your rebate form. Proof of purchase, bottle lot #, & bottle exp. is required for rebate offer.
$50 mail-in rebate!
Buy 12 doses of Heartgard & 12 doses of a Merial flea & tick control product.
$15 mail-in rebate
Buy 6 doses of Heartgard & 6 doses of a Merial flea & tick control product.
First dose of Nexgard is free!
Nexgard is a soft beef flavored chew for dogs that kills fleas & ticks.
Nexgard is effective for 30 days.
Stop by Elk County Veterinary Clinic to fill out your free sample coupon.
(Nexgard is not advised for dogs that are pregnant, lactating, or have a history of seizures.)
For more information on Nexgard log into:
8 month flea and tick prevention!
$15 mail-in rebate
Original proof of purchase required for rebate
Seresto Collars and Rebate forms available at Elk County Veterinary Clinic
Save up to $10 on your pets Metacam prescription!
- Purchase your initial prescription of Metacam
- Your veterinary clinic enrolls you in Partners in Compliance online or ask you to fit out an enrollment form.
- Look for your automatic rebate check in the mail in about 6 weeks.
- Take the rebate check to your clinic and apply it to your next purchase.
- Remind your veterinarian's staff, at each refill, that your dog is enrolled so you continue to receive rebates.
- Metacam offers a oral and injectable non-steroidal pain medication for dogs and cats.
For more information on Metacam please log into:
Save $10 on your first purchase of Rimadyl
Receive a coupon from Elk Co. Vet. Clinic on your first purchase of Rimadyl then log into:
- enter your coupon promo code with proof of purchase for your $10 rebate check.
- after registration continue to submit your veterinary Rimadyl receipts as proofs-of-purchase
- your reward points accumulate, and once you reach 200 pts., you will receive a Rimadyl Rewards Card loaded with the points you've earned.
- these rewards points translate into dollar amounts that can be spent on any product or service in-clinic.