Rebates on the medicine your pet needs
Quellin (Carprofen) Rebate
- Quellin is a chewable non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication for dogs. Quellin is now available on our online pharmacy. Contact the office to obtain your rebate form. Proof of purchase, bottle lot #, & bottle exp. is required for rebate offer.
- $10 mail-in rebate back on a single dose purchase of (3) 30 count bottles.
- $20 mail-in rebate back on purchases of 120-count bottles.
- $50 mail-in rebate - buy 12 doses of Heartgard & 12 doses of a Merial flea & tick control product.
- $15 mail-in rebate - buy 6 doses of Heartgard & 6 doses of a Merial flea & tick control product.
- First dose of Nexgard is free!
- Nexgard is a soft beef flavored chew for dogs that kills fleas & ticks. Nexgard is effective for 30 days. Stop by Elk County Veterinary Clinic to fill out your free sample coupon.
- Nexgard is not advised for dogs that are pregnant, lactating, or have a history of seizures.
- For more information on Nexgard log into: Nexgard For Dogs
- 8 month flea and tick prevention!
- $15 mail-in rebate
- Original proof of purchase required for rebate
- Seresto Collars and Rebate forms available at Elk County Veterinary Clinic
- Save up to $10 on your pets Metacam prescription!
- Purchase your initial prescription of Metacam
- Your veterinary clinic enrolls you in Partners in Compliance online or ask you to fit out an enrollment form.
- Look for your automatic rebate check in the mail in about 6 weeks.
- Take the rebate check to your clinic and apply it to your next purchase.
- Remind your veterinarian's staff, at each refill, that your dog is enrolled so you continue to receive rebates.
- Metacam offers a oral and injectable non-steroidal pain medication for dogs and cats.
- For more information, visit the Metacam website
- Save $10 on your first purchase of Rimadyl
- Receive a coupon from Elk Co. Vet. Clinic on your first purchase of Rimadyl then log into:
- enter your coupon promo code with proof of purchase for your $10 rebate check.
- after registration continue to submit your veterinary Rimadyl receipts as proofs-of-purchase
- your reward points accumulate, and once you reach 200 pts., you will receive a Rimadyl Rewards Card loaded with the points you've earned.
- these rewards points translate into dollar amounts that can be spent on any product or service in-clinic.